Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flame warriors are the "upgraded" versions of blood warriors, who have the ability to use the same sacred fire as members of the Royal Family. While blood warriors needs their masters' blood regularly to stay alive, flame warriors cannot "expire" and are truly immortal.
Powers & WeaknessesEdit
- Flame warriors have the ability to use sacred fire.
- Beings turned into flame warriors gains additional fire-based attacks, as seen in the case of Hiro.
- Flame warriors can transfer their life-giving fire to another if he or she wishes; this kills the user but turns the recipient, who may be on the verge of death, into a flame warrior. This occured when Keziah transferred his powers to Madeleine, the mermaid.
- While they show great power in battle, a flame warrior's ability to use phoenix fire can sometimes be a drawback. When Hiro tried to use his fire while fighting in knee-deep water, the fire generated a lot of steam, blocking his vision.
- At least in case of Hiro, a flame warrior can travel through time and even across dimensions.
- Like blood warriors, a flame warrior's combat ability directly depends on how strong each warrior is. For example, as flame warriors, Keziah is many times stronger than Hiro.
- Although immortal, flame warriors can still sustain damage in a battle. Like blood warriors, their recovery time depends on the severity of their injuries.